Thursday, December 17, 2009

Kick me while I am down - Please pray

So I know I am overloading this blog site today - but I figured I would try to catch at lease myself up since no one knows its here :)

Anyway Andrew and I have been struggling with the pain of infertility, but I have been also struggling with the prospect that I may loose my job. I have been with my company for almost 4 years and I have worked very hard for them. I have developed brand new programs, increased revenue, reduced waste, and streamlined processes...but I guess when a company is down its down and its not personal. That being said Andrew and I desperately need my salary and with our medical issues right now we desperately need the health insurance provided by my company. Please pray that they decided to keep me on for a bit longer. I am praying for at least 2 years because I feel the Lord is going to do (and is already doing) awesome things with Andrew and the foundation which will allow us to have our special little angels (that is what I am calling our children to be right now) and give me time to find a new position or work direclty with Andrew utilizing the skills that I have professionally.

Please pray - I need my job right now

No comments: